Here's some of my work.
Some projects, with varying levels of quality and complete-ness.
- fizzbuzzalloneline - an implementation of fizzbuzz which would be better, if not for being all one line.
- HACS Experiment Application - A quick and dirty application to perform an experiment for Uni.
- XC - A binary based language conversions tool (also a reference to a show from my childhood).
- BCMS - Basic cloud file store made for coursework a while ago.
- Dansho - Basic social media-thingy, made for coursework.
- File Details Updater - Little program to update file meta-data on windows.
- Jello - Simple little language, made messily, mainly for the pun-based name.
- Linea - Little 2-player Tron clone, made in an hour or so.
- Lock Game Clone - Simple clone of that game which was popular for a few days.
- Python Compressor - Little program to make single file python program smaller, not really useful in production.
- Intersection Game - The beginning of a game, made as part of a hackathon, got 2nd place.